Monday, March 12, 2018

Informational Interview from Job Shadow

Bamboo Handbag
http://friscloset.com/bamboo-handbag/
"Wow, this week was quite agile in its momentum. I cannot believe it is already Monday. With a blink of an eye we survived the weekend. Am I the only one who thinks these couple days go by too fast? These endeavors are always worth the struggle for this girl over here."
"I pray you dolls had a wonderful weekend as well. Sending my thoughts and love to those affected by Hurricane Harvey. The past couple weeks I have been receiving an outpour of interest regarding the black bamboo handbag. They’re all the rage right now and one of the TOP trends for 2017 Summer must-have items. Available in multiple colors, I favor the black or tan. I have yet to display my tan bamboo handbag but will debut during my trip to New York this September for New York Fashion Week 2017, so be sure to keep an eye on my social outlets."


"Designer Shoe Warehouse, aka DSW offers a beautiful Leopard pump from BCBG in which I wrapped up the look with. The wardrobe was an instant success. What are your thoughts on bamboo handbags? Favorite colors and why? Looking forward to your feedback. See you dolls on the next blog post."
"The black bamboo handbag is an effortless accessory that can be combined with almost any outfit. I wore my Ashlee lace black dress from Rabecca Onassis Boutique which produced a very classy result with the bag highlight. The Ashlee lace dresses are very popular right now and we are limited on inventory. Please inquire soon if you have been eyeing one for yourself or friend."
Photographer: Stephen Klise
Fashion Blogger: Frilancy Hoyle
 
 Comments:
 


 
 
Lovely
I really love your pictures
 
Frilancy
Thank you so much love. Stephen Klise definitely knows how to capture my looks <3
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment