Saturday, January 13, 2018

Welcome/ Karibu



Good day, ladies and gentlemen. My name is Ruzeda Antoinette Fields and I am a self made fashion blogger and influencer. I was born in East Africa, Tanzania and my family decided to move to the city of rain, caffeine and emerald green where my father grew up ( Seattle, Washington) in 1999 and I have been here ever since. Since a young girl, my mother can tell you herself that I've always been in love with dresses. I would often take a colored pencil and paper and sit down and draw all kinds of dresses at expensive price points and that's been my dream ever since. 

Creativity is the wheel that drives my life and fashion is my calling. During my adolescent years, I would look into schools like the Fashion institute of design and merchandise (FIDM), but being born of a traditional minded African woman, my dreams weren't as supported as as anticipated so, that's when I gained interest in other fields and learned that though I wear many hats, I always find myself migrating back to the fashion world in some way, shape or form. 

"Fashionista Fields" is a melting pot of cultures just like myself. The best blend of Western fashion and African couture. It's sophisticated, a balance of modest and sexy, and always daring because I like to do what most people are afraid to do but never scandalous. I dedicate myself to making appearances and sometimes modeling at fashion shows and African themed events to stay on trend with the latest styles. Don't miss a moment! Check out my Instagram: @officialruzedafields where you can stay up to date with the classiest culture clash! 

1 comment: